Gym Manager - Bicester - New Opening
How far can you drive success in your club?
PureGym are hiring for a new Gym Manager to take a hands-on approach and drive a culture of high performance and high engagement within their club.
Reporting into a Cluster Manager, you will be part of a talented team of Gym Managers and fitness professionals operating in a highly entrepreneurial environment. You will manage a team within your own club but will be expected to forge close working relationships with other Gym Managers within your cluster, opening new clubs across the estate, sharing best practice and leveraging one another’s expertise.
A varied role, with responsibility for everything from financials to people development, you will focus on the following:
- Driving the performance of your club by investing time in getting into the detail behind your club’s results
- Striving for continuous improvement across your club with clear plans in place at all times to deliver a strong financial and operational performance
- Establishing a high performing team developing talent, coaching all levels on the gym floor including the development of the club’s Assistant Gym Manager to ensure an effective club management team
- Ensuring operational excellence is delivered through our internal ‘Fit to Run’ rhythm and routine implementing all activity ‘right first time’
- Focusing on high service and standards, delivering a best in class member experience in your club and ensuring a safe & legal environment, at all times
If this sounds like your perfect next role, here’s what we’ll need from you:
- You will be a talented and engaged Gym Manager with a true passion for the industry and a strong track record of people development
- A strategic and commercial growth mindset
- You will have a flair for developing high performing teams and will be able to balance strong people skills whilst positively impacting the commercial results
- You will act as an agent for change, positively bringing out the best in others and will demonstrate a highly flexible style and approach
- Tenacity, high integrity and accountability with a desire to do the right thing to a high standard are a must
Please apply ASAP with your CV.
Join us on our mission to inspire a healthier nation.