Full Time Receptionist - Harpenden Leisure Centre
This is an exciting opportunity to join the 1Life team, to help launch a fantastic new £20m Leisure Centre in the highly desirable area of Harpenden.
As a receptionist you’ll create the right first impression with a warm welcoming meet and greet, look smart, listen and show initiative as you help all visitors to the centre. Key will be your ability to deliver outstanding customer care and service in a proactive manner.
You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, from dealing with telephone enquiries to handling customer comments. Responsibilities within the receptionist role include:
- Providing a welcoming, effective and efficient reception area
- Acting as a concierge
- Maintain the presentation of up to date customer information, programmes and feedback
- Actively help customers select activities & services within the centre
- Delivering first class service to the hundreds of people who use and call the centre every day
- Maintaining a complete knowledge of the services and facilities on offer.
You must be confident, enjoy working with people and thrive on delivering great service in a busy environment.
Our new multi million pound facilities at Harpenden offer a wide range of facilities for the whole community, whatever people’s sports, and gym or personal goal requirements.
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan giving you clear direction and scope for career progression. We offer training, competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards to recognise hard work and dedication.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.