Lifeguard - Lord Butler Fitness & Leisure Centre
About your role
We are recruiting for individuals who are highly motivated and can provide excellent customer service. You’d be critical in maintaining our facilities to be open, clean and safe, as well as ensuring equipment is working. Ideally holding a National Pool Lifeguard qualification, you will be able to work on your own initiative & play an integral part of the team who follow a quality management system. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of all our customers
- Pro-actively carrying out daily checks such as pool temperature ensuring standards are met
- Take price in poolside surroundings, by conducting cleaning duties & maintaining hygiene standards
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming services to all customers
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services at our centre.
- Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings and weekends.
Where you will work
Lord Butler Leisure Centre
Located in Saffron Walden our centre offers something for everyone. Alongside a wide variety of group exercise classes, gym, pool, tennis courts and inside sports halls the centre also offers a café, sports injury clinic and Sauna and steam room.
1Life is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company, who manages in partnership with Uttlesford District Council, encouraging communities to ‘live more, live well.’
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan throughout your career with us giving you clear direction and scope no matter what role you are in. We also offer competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.
This vacancy is on a Permanent contract basis.