Male Club Attendant - Lincoln
Full & Part Time Positions Available
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 15 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
We are looking for Male Cleaners (Club Attendants) to take huge pride in maintaining a clean and healthy club for our members. For this vital role, you will need to be a friendly pro-active person and work as part of a team to ensure that the cleanliness and appearance of the club is always at an exceptionally high standard. You are expected to provide excellent customer service in this role to exceed member expectations and ensure their visit is a happy one.
What does the role involve?
- To ensure all areas of the club (including the female & male changing rooms) are cleaned to meet the expectations of our members. When we say all areas we do mean all areas including those dreaded drains.
- To help maintain all fitness equipment and the cleaning of all equipment as necessary.
- To complete the company maintenance checks throughout the club.
- To provide cover on poolside in the absence of Lifeguards (once you are poolside trained).
- To work as part of the club team and support where ever is in need.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate we are looking for to join our team has the following skills:
- High standard of cleaning
- Is happy to work on their own
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Motivated to succeed
- Can plan and organise their days work
- Works well with little/no supervision
- Willing to help and support anyone or any department
In return we will offer you:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free membership for you and a loved one plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
If you are interested then don't waste any time and apply now!