Food and Beverage Assistant - Abersoch, Pwllheli
Haulfryn family is looking for a Food and Beverage Assisatnt to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort,Gimblet Rock Holiday Park Pwhelli. In return, we offer our Food and Beverage Assistant a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We have a variety of shifts available as our Food and Beverage Assistant, therefore if you are able to be flexible on shifts or if you are looking for a weekend or holiday job, then please apply.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Serve guests and owners food and drink according to set standards
- Ensure compliance to sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and organizational and quality requirements
- Assist with general hosting duties to ensure all owners and guests are welcomed and made to feel comfortable
- Ensure all areas are clean, tidy and well stocked to ensure guests and owners receive the best experience
What Will You Bring
- Previous waiting staff experience a plus
- Ability to work quickly and as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team
- Relevant experience in the food and license industry
- An eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
- Willing to be trained in other areas of the business e.g. in all our food and bar outlets and learn some basic food preparation skills.
- Over 18s required for the bar areas
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.