Waiting and Bar Person
The Temple Inn
Every great pub needs a great front of house team…
We are looking for an enthusiastic Waiting and Bar person to join our beautiful country pub, The Temple Inn pub, located in Liss Forest, Hampshire.
You will be an enthusiastic person who shares our passion for great food and drink. You will be a highly valued and crucial part of the front of house team as you will be the face of our brand, ensuring that our customers have an exceptional experience every time.
We have a lot to offer you in return!
- Hourly wage of £7.00 to £9.00 per hour.
- Share of gratuities circa £4,000 per annum, paid monthly
Our support to you
- Free meals on duty
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- Reduced rate if you wish to join the private healthcare scheme with Westfield Health
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role
- Commitment from us towards ensuring progression opportunities for you
- Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
- Regular social events and familiarisation trips
- Regular in-house team competitions
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more…
- Involvement in our charity days and events
What we need from you
- A passion for great food and drink. We want our people to express real enthusiasm and love for the fresh food and array of drinks we offer
- A customer focussed mindset. You will always strive to please them and exceed their expectations. Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
- An honest, dedicated and hardworking approach
- Enthusiasm. You will take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- A great sense of humour! You will enjoy your work and the interaction you have with customers and your team members
- Adaptability to be able to work at our other sites within the group as required
- Respect for your colleagues and company equipment
- To be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Ambition and drive to become an expert on our products, promotions and competitions