Assistant Complex Manager - Seawick Holiday Park - Clacton-on-Sea
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented individuals and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for an Assistant Complex Manager to assist in the management of our complex operation and team.
Seawick is located on the coast at St Osyth near the popular seaside town of Clacton on Sea. With bundles of facilities on park and nearby, this is the ultimate location for a family holiday. Seawick’s entertainment complex has a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system making the entertainment, industry leading. Guests experience a mixture of its own park team and great acts from around the country. Seawick has everything that a fun filled family holiday should be.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Retail Manager in delivering the following and deputising in their absence.
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
- Controlling the work of all venues to meet sales targets and operate within budgeted costs and spend
- Controlling beverage stocks, money and all company equipment within area of responsibility, ensuring optimum profitability of business
- Co-ordinating the ordering of stocks from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations
- Organising period stocktaking of all Company assets within the areas of responsibility, interpret results and take appropriate action
- Encouraging sale by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage
- Managing the cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage
- Maximising gross percentage through application of appropriate sales mix
- Ensuring all team members have comprehensive product knowledge
- Planning merchandising initiatives
- Maximising bar food sales opportunities
- Preparing, planning and managing a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control
The successful candidate should:
- Want to succeed and progress their career
- Have proactive approach
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure with good decision making skills
- Have a professional and outgoing personality
- Have good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and e-mail.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be flexible
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Double Glazed Centrally heated on-site accommodation available with the position.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.