Network and Security Manager - Newport
Are you an experience Network and Security Manager looking for your next move?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR …
- We have commenced the search for an experienced Network and Security Manager to join our talented IT Team!
- With your extensive knowledge, you will ensure the network and security of The Celtic Collection is monitored and managed.
- You will have at least 3 years working as a Network & Security Engineer or equivalent working in a supervisory role when working with more junior members of the team
- Experience of Dell/Cisco based technology - routers, switches and networks and experience configuring and setting up Firewalls and security appliance (Sonicwall, ASA)
- Working knowledge of VoIP systems (Mitel) and of TCP/IP Protocol
- Knowledge in IPv4 / IPv6 addressing and routing, OSPF / BGP, VLANs, VPN Tunnels.
- Networking Security (ACLs, management access, firewall policies), SIP Trunking, Enterprise Wi-Fi (Ruckus).
- Knowledge in various monitoring tools SNMP,Solardwinds (NPM),Wireshark
- Ability to troubleshoot complex LAN infrastructure
- Knowledge of Active Directory, VMWare Technology and Microsoft Operating systems
- CCNA certified - CISCO CCNP Routing & Switching
- 5 or more years’ experience configuring and maintaining DellEMC / CISCO IOS layer 2 and layer 3 switches
WHAT YOU’LL DO …
- This important role will involve:
- Managing the network hardware Asset Register
- Configuration of routers/switches for existing environment and new environments
- Pro-actively seek to improve efficiencies in all operational areas
- Work alongside the Network Architect Manager on technical changes and implementations to the infrastructure of end user clients
- Provide an On-Call function (on a 24/7/365 rota basis) to support the business needs outside of office hours, this consists of dealing with any individual user as well as major incident management
- Assist supporting all infrastructure and corporate applications
- Create and maintain network infrastructure documentation
- Take ownership of the network and security solutions providing technical backup to the IT management.
- Provide assistance to internal and external personnel in the use Network & Security for the building
- Provide Wi-Fi support for the resort working with vendors to ensure resort has best availability and limited down time in services by using analytics and knowledge to highlight and fix issues.
- Maintain currency with design & best practice enhancements and emerging technologies.
- Assist events in the resort and any other future buildings the resort may own.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU…
As an employee of The Celtic Collection, you can enjoy a range of incredible perks, from free parking whilst on duty, lifestyle and retail discounts, private health cover, company pension scheme and fantastic career development opportunities just to name a few we are sure you won’t be disappointed!
WHO ARE WE …
The Celtic Collection is a prestigious portfolio of five unique hotels at the gateway to South Wales.
The Collection has grown from the success of the Celtic Manor Resort, a flagship business and leisure destination that has been voted the Best UK Hotel for nine of the last 10 years at the Meetings & Incentive Travel Awards.
Host venue of the 2014 NATO Summit and the 2010 Ryder Cup, the Celtic Manor Resort offers three championship golf courses, luxury spas, exceptional conference facilities and team-building and family activities including archery, adventure golf, laser clays and treetop ropes courses.
A choice of eight award-winning restaurants in The Celtic Collection includes Steak on Six, Pad serving passionate Asian dishes, and the Newbridge on Usk, a separate country inn with six bedrooms.
The Collection also includes the historic Manor House, the stylish Coldra Court Hotel, and the essential convenience of the new Tŷ Hotel Magor, with a second Tŷ Hotel Newport under construction, as well as 10 luxury self-catering Hunter Lodges.
In the event we receive a high number of applications, we reserve the right to close this campaign early
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The Celtic Manor Resort is an equal opportunity employer and would welcome interest from applicants of all ages.