Spa Therapist - Eastbourne
at the luxury 5 Star Grand Hotel, Eastbourne,
The luxury 5 star Grand Hotel Eastbourne in Eastbourne, East Sussex, would like to invite candidates to apply as a Casual Spa Therapist. The Grand Hotel Eastbourne is the only 5 star coastal hotel in the country and one of the leading hotels in East Sussex and the South East.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Working on a Casual basis as a Spa Therapists in the Spa of our luxury 5-Star hotel and leisure club.
- Offers exclusive treatments from Kerstin Florian and VitaMan, including a wide range of Facial, Body and Male Grooming treatments.
- You will be required to provide a complete range of treatments for our guests.
- Your duties will regularly include keeping your working environment clean and you will be actively involved in maintaining safe health & hygiene practices within the normal operation of the spa.
Experience and Attributes
- It is essential that you possess an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Beauty Therapy or an equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years hands on experience in a quality establishment.
- You will have excellent people and customer-care skills, a friendly and polite personality and be immaculately presented.
- The Spa operates Monday to Sunday and you should be available to work over the weekend
Affectionately known as “The White Palace” The Grand Hotel in Eastbourne has a well-earned reputation for excellence. With over 150 rooms, an award winning restaurant and 17 fully equipped meeting rooms, the hotel is able to cater for every occasion. We reserve the right to close any advertised post before the stated closing date once enough applications are received. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.