Reservations Sales Agent - Eastbourne
- You will be working within an enthusiastic and friendly Reservations team, taking all room sales enquiries via telephone or via email.
- As a Reservationist you will be ensuring that all guest room bookings and dinner reservations are dealt with in a flawless and professional manner and ensuring that upselling and exceeding expectations is part of your day to day role.
- You will be familiar with all hotel facilities and be confident in promoting and recommending these to our guests.
- This is a full time role working 35 hours per week, working five days out of seven, which will include weekends and bank holidays. The office is covered from 8am to 9pm so shifts will be varying around these hours.
Reservations Sales Agent Key Attributes
- Previous experience as a hotel reservationist or receptionist preferred.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills essential, enabling you to work efficiently within a close team.
- An excellent and confident telephone manner.
- Possess a excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm to learn and the ability to hit the ground running with a smile on your face is essential.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.