Call Centre Operative - Various Clubs - Newham, London
activeNewham are offering an exciting opportunity to lead our professional team of Call Centre Operatives. The role is front line and customer facing, and therefore will require a confident individual with strong interpersonal skills and a customer service background.
The role calls for an individual with a positive outlook with a flexible and adaptive approach to their work. The right individual will ensure the highest standards of customer care at all times.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Day to day leadership of the centre, engaging the centre team to consistently deliver their very best.
- Recruiting and developing an excellent team around you. Covering all aspects of team management including rotas, payroll, inductions and performance management.
- Taking ownership over member feedback in a friendly yet professional manner and looking for opportunities to turn a negative into a positive
- Effectively communicate essential updates by managing the organisations central communications department.
- Coordinate all aspects of membership administration.
- Keep all other segments of the organisation briefed with call centre trends, KPI’s and progression.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of managing a call centre team.
- Previous experience in busy leisure / health and fitness facility, or working in a customer focused environment.
- Previous people and operations management experience.
- Experience of dealing with routine administration, membership, bookings.
- Evidence of achieving results and making a difference to customers.
- A clear understanding of call centre operations including customer service, membership administration and customer retention programmes.
- A team player willing to do whatever it takes within agreed parameters to ensure the success of their team and the organisation
- A community spirit with understanding of the role of the organisation within it’s community
- A client focus to ensure that drive of team is directly linked to agreed organisational objectives
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
If you believe you have what are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply.