Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the centre, overseeing health and safety, driving customer service excellence and supporting the team
We need a Duty Manager who will…
- Have experience in a supervisory role at a busy leisure centre
- Be able to lead and motivate a diverse team fully embracing our company values
- Be focused on high customer service standards
- Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
- Create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
- Have a proven track record in cost control and driving income in all areas of the business
- Demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
National Pool Lifeguard, First Aid at Work & Pool Plant Operators qualifications will need to be achieved within a set timescale if not qualified. This position will involve day, evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.
If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch. Simply email your CV and covering letter on why you think you are suitable for the role to email@example.com
Abbey Fields Swimming Pool