The Hare & Hounds Hotel
£23,000 an annum + great benefits
Live-In Accommodation is available if required.
Located a couple of miles outside of Tetbury, the 4 star The Hare and Hounds Hotel is part of the long established Cotswold Inns & Hotels group.
This busy 42 bedroom Hotel, including a Bar, Terrace and Restaurant very popular with the locals and visitors to Westonbirt & the surrounding Cotswold area.
It is a busy, fast paced environment which in addition to the Bar & Restaurant also caters for up to approximately 80 weddings a year plus private events of up to 120 people.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor.
The role of Food & Beverage Supervisor may also require Duty Management shifts in which full training would be provided.
- To be fully converse with operations throughout the hotel and to efficiently manage the operation of all shifts
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer and give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance, with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
- To perform all tasks to a consistent standard as detailed within the department and to operate within brand and hotel key standards.
- To positively contribute to the sales activities within the hotel and maximise sales opportunities.
- To attend training sessions when required and to operate in line with the training or information received.
- To ensure safety of the working environment in the department is maintained.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent motivational and engagement skills
- Able to quickly build rapport and relationships
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you
- A competitive salary plus share of tips
- Full training
- Uniform to wear with pride
- Staff meals on duty
- On-going training and development
- Internal promotion & career development
With over 500 members of staff, Cotswold Inns and Hotels can offer a number of different career opportunities, and the personal development of our employees is a key priority.
We ensure that regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
Live-In Accommodation is available for full time roles.