Chef de Partie - Central London
As a Chef de Partie at Decimo you will become part of an exceptionally skilled and dedicated kitchen team. You will of course be passionate about cooking, with great working knowledge of kitchen operations and order of service; along with a deep appreciation of quality food and proven knowledge of production and cooking techniques. You will support the team through service, and take ownership of our newly launched Late Night Menu that runs until 1am Wednesday to Saturday.
Your extensive knowledge of the latest food trends and London restaurant scene will help you create an environment where you will not only delight our guest, but also excite and surprise them to create the ultimate culinary experience in London, that is anything but Standard!
Do you have what it takes to be a Chef de Partie at The Standard, London
While prior experience as a Senior Chef de Partie is always useful, your individuality is your most important asset. While we take every detail of design and guest experience seriously, we do not take ourselves too seriously. ‘Standard People’ are at the heart of our brand; vivid, dynamic and engaging and you too will add a touch of your own personality and theatre to our guest experience while at the Standard. With this in mind you will need to be upbeat and friendly; confident and can handle pressure well; thrive in a busy high volume, high energy environment and can manage multiple tasks with ease. In addition to this you will also need…
- Prior experience as a Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie with the ability to engage and connect with a wide range of guests from different backgrounds, ideally gained in a similar ‘Lifestyle’ boutique hotel, destination fine dining restaurant or perhaps even a well know quality chain
- Confidence in Kitchen operations and the order of service
- To be highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- A relevant culinary qualification to a minimum of level 2 professional cookery and food hygiene certificate is required for these roles
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work shifts, including weekends and nights as a number of our bars and restaurants will operate late night licences
We are defined by our richness of personality and diversity of background and lifestyle so if you think you have what it takes to be a Chef de Partie at The Standard, London, we’d love to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates prior to commencing employment.