Learning and Development Advisor - Berkshire
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a full time Learning and Development Advisor to join our growing team at our friendly support office in Maidenhead.
The Learning and Development Advisor will support implementation of the People Strategy through the provision of high quality learning and development initiatives which ensure that all team members are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out their duties efficiently and effectively.
Haulfryn is one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests. Finlake Holiday Resort is the largest holiday resort within the Haulfryn Group and offers an amazing range of 5 star holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities, including a spa, water park and gym, outdoor swimming pool and the delights of Devon on your doorstep.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 50% off food and drink and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- 25% off leisure activities at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided (if applicable)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Identify individual, team and organisational development needs
- Create, develop and ensure the delivery of the annual Learning & Development Calendar and course catalogue, which supports the full employee lifecycle, through employee and manager engagement in performance & development, manager training, operational, compliance & other training, tracking and celebrating success
- Create, develop and deliver courses with a particular emphasis on eLearning
- Monitor and measure (through the monthly dashboard) all Learning & Development provision and ROI to provide meaningful information to aid decision making and business planning. Ensure all data capture, management and storage is in line with corporate and all other (eg ISO, GDPR) data/ document requirements
- Manage the Learning Management System and eLearning platform, ensuring courses are relevant, up to date and engaging
- Lead the Apprenticeship Programme working with park/ local contacts and provide overall management of the supplier relationships to ensure apprenticeships are appropriately delivered, tracked and reported and therefore enable the business maximises its apprentice levy
- Source and manage external training providers where required and review the quality and effectiveness of their service in line with budgets
What Will You Bring
- Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent or working towards a relevant qualification
- Other training accreditations such as Insights Practitioner highly advantageous
- Knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices with experience of designing and evaluating e-learning courses
- Experience of managing Learning Management Systems
- Word (advanced), Powerpoint (intermediate) and Excel (intermediate) skills
- Previous experience of managing Apprenticeship Levy
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability to occasionally travel to holiday and residential parks
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills are essential
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.