Experience required - Immediate Start Lulworth Cove Inn - there's nowhere better!
Set in the Natural World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, the Lulworth Cove Inn is a stunning example of a friendly, quality English pub that we all know and love. Almost 400 years old, the inn was originally a mail stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham to get fresh horses and drop off mail for Lulworth Villagers, later it was a haven for the smugglers who brought ashore French lace, brandy and other contraband to sell to the good citizens of Lulworth, Wool and Bere Regis. We are building for the season now and have vacancies for experienced housekeepers to take great care of our guest rooms and facilities.
As part of Team Lulworth you can expect:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- Full or Part time hours
- 70% off meals on duty
- A great package of lifestyle benefits
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and approachable with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success as part of a team
- Able to work shifts including mornings and weekends
- Able to reliably manage the commute to Lulworth Cove
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- An expert housekeeper who takes pride in your work
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of housekeeping in hospitality operations is essential. Due to the location access to independent transport would be helpful too.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, and rewarding role... apply now:
Knowledge, skills you'll need:
- Experience in housekeeping
- Able to operate to high safety standards
- Attention to detail