Clean Team Member - Wandsworth
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Cleaner in our Wandsworth Southside Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Keeping our Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs clean is a big priority for us. You will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers. As a Cleaner you will;
- Clean and preparing a range of areas.
- Take pride in your work.
- Get the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as carpet cleaners safely.
- A variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
To succeed as a Cleaner you will;
- Care about our customers, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a customer's experience.
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Location- Wandsworth Southside
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.