Front Office Team Leader - London
About the Hotel
Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, and towering high over world- class shopping destination Sloane Street, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah is a beacon of sophistication where heritage meets contemporary luxury. The hotel has been reinvented for a new generation of discerning guests with elegant, timeless interiors complemented by the most spectacular views.
Featuring an exciting collection of restaurants and bars and a world-class fitness club and spa, the hotel will be embraced by its affluent local community as well as sophisticated international travellers as the place to reside, rejuvenate and celebrate in Knightsbridge.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Front Office Team Leader to join our pre-opening team. As Front Office Team Leader, you will provide the highest level of service to all guests as well as leading the Reception team, ensuring the shift is run efficiently during the guest stay. Your key duties will include;
- Oversee the shifts on the Front Desk, supporting our front desk team and being a point of contact for the hotel.
- Ensure that all check-in details are accurately entered in the computer.
- Ensure that arriving guests are registered in accordance with Company Policy and Procedure.
- Ensure that rooms are sold at the best possible rate, thus maximizing hotel revenue. Maximum room occupancy and revenue is to be achieved at all times.
- Endeavour to maintain high standards of the hotel with particular regard to importance of VIP's.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Have experience in a similar position within a luxury 5 star environment
- Have a passion for your work and the ability to innovate, with a proven track record within luxury environments
- Have the ability to operate in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on guest experience
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Excellent level of English
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
- Have a high degree of knowledge in Food Hygiene and Safe Working Practice
About the benefits
Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry. This includes…
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- 50% off all Jumeirah restaurants and bars
- Generous discounted Jumeirah hotel rates
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities