Sommelier - Live In Available - Grantley Hall
£24,000 - £27,000
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and five sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the wine service within Shaun Rankin at Grantley Hall. You will be working closely with the Restaurant Manager with operating the fine dining restaurant and ensuring that customers experience the highest level of service.
- As the successful individual will have previous experience in a Sommelier position preferably within a fine dining, Michelin Star Environment. With a genuine enthusiasm and passion for customer service you will either possess or currently studying towards a WSET Diploma or CMS.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sommelier to join our team, you will receive a vast amount of support from our Head Sommelier who has a wealth of knowledge.
*Live In Accommodation is available here at Grantley Hall on site*
- Live in Accommodation available
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
Grantley Hall aims to be a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat, bringing a touch of vibrant cosmopolitan style to the Yorkshire countryside. We will create a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends and colleagues to work.