We are looking for a Floor Manager to join our growing family as we look to create exceptional experiences throughout the Membership Club and Restaurant and deliver first in class hospitality to our guests and members alike. As part of a team of 3 floor managers, and working alongside our Bars Manager and Head Chef, you will be integral to the Mortimer House service delivery and to the development of our team across all parts of the business.
Mortimer House works to the philosophy of Work Well, Live Well, Be Well, something we strive to live and breathe across all areas of our house and its people. A co-working space and members club in the heart of Fitzrovia, 5 minutes from Oxford Circus, we have 1 restaurant, 3 bars, rooftop terrace, members club, gym, 2 private dining rooms and multiple events spaces; there’s always something to keep our team entertained across our floors. Mortimer House Kitchen is our neighbourhood public restaurant, bar and terrace on a corner in charming Fitzrovia, where honest Italian cooking take inspiration from the Middle East via the Mediterranean. Taking you through from breakfast to cocktails and late-night dinners, Mortimer House is an all-day affair
We are looking for a Floor Manager who:
- Lives and breathes hospitality
- Has passion for food and beverage
- Leads a team in an aspirational and motivational manner
- Has an energetic and ambitious attitude
- Is charismatic and chatty
- Willing to work with a fun, close knit family who take care of their own
Ideally (but not essentially) you will have:
- 1+ years' experience at management level within hospitality
- Experience leading within a Membership environment
- Familiar using SevenRooms, Nexodus, Tevalis, Collins and Fourth.
In return we offer:
- £300 signing bonus;
- Christmas off;
- Refer-a-friend scheme (unlimited referrals!);
- Access to delicious on shift meals, and a bottomless fruitbowl;
- 50% discount on F&B onsite;
- Wellbeing initiatives including access to gym classes;
- Reward and discounts platform;
- Great and fun local business partnership discounts;
- Tailored career development;
- Fabulous staff parties.
Come and join our Fitzrovia family and Work Well, Live Well, Be Well.