Temporary Customer Service Advisor - Wilmslow
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 16 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
About the role
Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor based in our head office, the role of the Member Service Advisor is to deliver outstanding service to our customers which are at the centre of everything we do whether that be our members or colleagues by offering vital support when needed. They will spend the majority of their time on the phone dealing with imbound calls. Therefore, it is important to be a great communicator with competence to take ownership, problem solve and make decisions!
You will be part of a fast paced, fun team one of which is crucial and at the centre of the business. The department will continuously identify, trial and implement ways to improve the members journey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making outgoing calls to targeted member groups to improve attrition and member relations
- Answering incoming calls to assist with member and club queries and requests
- Dealing with high level complaints as well as standard enquires via telephone calls, correspondence, Social media & the Total Fitness APP
- Monitoring the accuracy of the database through various audit reports
- General administration
- Liaising with and building good relationships with third parties
- Meeting team and individual KPI’s along with company SLA’s
- Delivering on site and in club training
- Dealing with escalated complaints & queries in an inefficient and timely manner
What will I get in return?
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free membership for you and a loved one plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
If you are interested, then don't waste any time and apply now!