Wellness Coach/PT (16 hours) L3 qualifications - Benton Hall Golf & Country Club
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and loads of enthusiasm to play an active role on the Gym floor.
In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for conducting inductions/assessments and supporting members in achieving their 'real life' fitness goals through our "Wellness Technogym Key System."
- Ensuring facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times
- Drive membership satisfaction and aid membership retention.
- Exceed your individual performance targets
Essential requirements for the role:
- Min. REPS level 2 qualified
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- A Team Player
- Ideally ETM qualified and able to teach classes
- Welcoming, Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
Our clubs offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere, are set in beautiful locations and have an inspiring mix of facilities. Our clubs are a cut above.
We are hugely proud of our facilities and the experiences that we offer, so we’ll always make sure that everything is up to our standards. Regardless of the reason for their visit, our clubs are places that people love to spend their time and what makes it so special is that our team place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
If you love welcoming customers and you can reflect our "CARE" values by being Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised then this is the culture in which you will thrive.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted meals on/off duty
- Discount on retail goods
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities