Restaurant Manager - Bath
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to join our team at Robun, a new and upcoming Japanese inspired restaurant based in Bath.
If you are a Restaurant Manager who is naturally friendly, genuine, welcoming and who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service than we want to hear from you!
- Maintain high standards of people, product, service and environment
- Be seen as the Perfect Host and Go To person
- Be vigilantly attentive to service and product quality
- Control staff scheduling to maintain the service standards while operating within budgeted labour cost
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and networking
- Build, coach and develop a team of top talent to deliver Robun’s vision.
- Highly conscientious and motivated - a flexible approach, a ‘can do attitude’, lots of energy and a mind-set that will complement a demanding sales environment
- Creativity and initiative
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), persuading, negotiating and influencing skills
What we offer our Assistant Managers:
- Complete training programme
- Pension scheme
- Companywide discount in all our restaurants
- 28 days paid holiday
About the Venue:
Robun is a tribute to Japanese author Kanagaki Robun and his 1872 book Seiyō ryōritsū, which introduced Western barbecue to Japan.
Our modern-day interpretation of ‘Yakiniku’ specialises in sharing plates of beautiful robata grilled meats, seafood and vegetables fused with elements from across Asia, paired with inspired cocktails, wines and an extensive choice of Japanese whiskeys in the most inviting and sociable of settings.
Alongside our innovative selection of sashimi, salads and small bites, our fresh sushi is served in a variety of creative incarnations including soft-shell crab tempura roll with kimchi mayo and a caviar-topped Wagyu nigiri with yuzu miso truffle sauce.
Robun’s unique Japanese Afternoon Tea service brings together elements from our menu and fine Japanese teas, perfect for an elegant afternoon with friends.
If you are hosting a private celebration, you can book our spacious dining room on the first floor. We will assist you in designing a fun, stress-free, and bespoke event; honouring birthdays, anniversaries, and special events with thought and exceptional service.
Robun is the place to relax, unwind and enjoy sharing plates with friends and family. It will definitely leave you wanting more!