Digital CRM Assistant - NottinghamAbout us
We have a brand new, exciting opportunity to join us here at Buzz Bingo!
At Buzz Bingo, we do things a little differently. If you want to be part of something special, part of a unique community, part of a huge support network, well, you've come to the right place. You see, at Buzz Bingo we're like a family, working together to achieve our business goals and create the fantastic experience that our members love.
Here in the retention team, we are a voice for our players. We talk to them through a wide - and ever growing! - set of channels and put the players at the heart of everything we do. We're also ambitious and creative, we love to come up with new ideas, try them out and learn from it, always improving and increasing our results. We're passionate about our work and are looking for a new team member who embodies our team values: be nice, stay humble, and get things done!Your role and you
The focus of your role will be supporting the team todeliver our CRM plans for our customers, both for our daily planned activityand our 'always on' automated player journeys. This will include:
What we're looking for
- Creating briefs for assets to be made by our designers
- Using our Optimove CRM tool to build player groups for targeting and set up campaigns
- Writing copy to support campaigns and populate templates
- Editing email templates and setting up personalization rules using our Acoustic email tool
- Setting up SMS templates using our Mobivate and Digitonic tools
- Setting up push notification templates
- Setting up inbox message templates
- Setting up in game message templates
- Creating personalized on site experiences using our Optimiser tool
- Creating bonuses to accompany our campaigns
- Creating terms and conditions pages to accompany bonuses via our website CMS
- Dealing with CRM enquiries from the customer service team
- Completing reports to show the performance of our campaigns
- High levels of accuracy in written English and a flair for writing copy
- Comfortable learning new systems and tools
- A logical and solution-focused approach to tasks
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both within the team and with stakeholders
- Great attention to detail at all times
- A great attitude and a flexible approach to helping us meet our objectives
- Someone who is happy to get stuck in and learn on the job!
This is a full time, permanent role in which offers a mix of home based / remote working and regular visits to our Nottingham office. We are offering a salary up to 23,000 plus a range of benefits. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and are ready for a fresh new challenge within a fast moving, exciting business then APPLY TODAY!