Events & Entertainment CRM Executive - NottinghamAbout the role
At Buzz Bingo, we do things a little differently. If you want to be partof something special, part of a unique community, part of a huge supportnetwork, well, you've come to the right place. You see, at Buzz Bingo we'relike a family, working together to achieve our business goals and create thefantastic experience that our members love.
We're now looking for an exceptional CRM Executive to promote our Events & Entertainment products including:-
- Daily Entertainment Bites
- Small Scale Events AKA Buzz Presents (cinema, comedy and music nights)
- Large Scale Events AKA Bada Bingo
We're excited to be launching a new sibling brand this year - Bada Bingo - and we need an exceptional CRM Executive to lead our customer communications efforts over email and SMS channels.Tasks & Responsibilities
Bada Bingo is the biggest, most electrifying party bingo game in the UK. Taking place on weekend nights at our 91 Buzz Bingo clubs across the UK, Bada is nothing like bingo as anyone's seen it before. A night out with mates, wild party and awesome bingo games all rolled into one mad extravaganza, Bada will be launching in June 2021 and rolling out for nightly events at Buzz Bingo clubs from September.
The focus of your role will be supporting the Senior CRM Manager with the planning and delivery of the BAU and spike campaigns to increase our Events & Entertainment new customer acquisition, ticket sales and reactivation ticket sales rates. As part of this role you will be required to:
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Create the E&E/ Bada BAU CRM plan, in line with player value/ demographic & geographic segments and grow incremental engagement and ticket sales for future events
- Develop and deliver 'test and learn' plans to improve the results of our campaigns by learning about our players' preferences and behaviours
- Attend meetings about new product launches and incorporate Bada event activities into the overall plan
- Brief templates and creative into the relevant team members and manage the deployment of the campaigns.
- Manage the E&E/ Bada Bingo database and work within the confines of UKGC compliance and GDPR rules
- Report on the results the plan has delivered, including the results of any launches and testing plans.
- Experience using CRM tools to segment and deploy campaigns and delivery insights
- Experience using CRM tools to send SMS & Email campaigns
- Creative flair in generating ideas, briefing design assets and writing engaging copy fir an excitable party brand
- Excellent communication skills, both within the team and with stakeholders
- Analytical skills and an ability to generate insights from campaign results and use these to inform future testing plans
- Energy and enthusiasm to burn so you can bring the Bada Bingo brand to life and excite our target customers
- Experience in Optimove CRM System
- Experience in Optimail, Mobivate, Kick Dynamic, IMS & Website CMS
- Knowledge of the gaming, live music or events industry and key player segments within this
This is an exciting new role and the successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, passionate marketing team and working within a fast moving business. Offering a salary of up to 27,000 per annum plus company benefits and the opportunity to work remotely with travel into our Nottingham office on a regular basis. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for then APPLY TODAY, we'd love to hear from you!