Head Chef - Eastwell Manor
As the prestigious and luxurious brand that we are, we are focused on wellness and wellbeing, our delicious food offering also reflects this. Our kitchen brigades are creative, imaginative and have a desire to provide outstanding, wholesome dishes to our guests.
Your main responsibility will be the management and running of the kitchen, ensuring your team stay motivated and all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to Champneys guests.
Other key responsibilities include;
- Development and design of the menu in conjunction with the Executive Head Chef.
- Recruiting, managing, training and performance of all kitchen team members to Champneys high standards.
- Forecasting and making sure correct food stock levels are in place on a daily basis.
- Ensuring adequate rostered staffing levels and delegating kitchen responsibilities where necessary as per the business needs and forecasting.
- Managing food COS to budget and meeting budget targets
- Managing stock control within budget
- Managing kitchen equipment inventory.
- Ensure clear communication is maintained between the Kitchen, Restaurant and other Departments.
- Overall responsibility for the preparation and presentation of our buffets and food on the menus.
- Updating the People System in relation to new starters and leavers, rotas, absences etc. Ensuring staff have log-ins and training staff where necessary.
- Review the Department’s payroll on a monthly basis as per the timetable and reporting any deviations to the General Manager.
- Responsible for the hygiene standards of the kitchen.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform