Group Fitness Co-ordinator (16hrs) - Nizels Golf & Country Club
Part-time hours: 16 per week
To assist the Group Fitness Manager in providing a quality Group Exercise offering ensuring members expectations are exceeded within the studio’s and pool.
You will play an active role in the organisation of various programmes and events within the gym and Club in general.
Duties will include, but not limited to:-
· To keep up to date and informed of all activities and events taking place within the club and changes in the Health & Fitness industry, particularly in relation to exercise & Group Exercise prescription.
- To help develop, implement and market all aspects of services provided in the group exercise areas and pool.
- Be responsible for maintenance & cleanliness of all group exercise and pool equipment and ensure instructor follow COVID 19 cleaning class set ups & procedures, including class checklists.
- To overlook instructors invoices, checking and authorising for payment.
Good communication and organisation skills are required.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including;
- Discounted accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities