Assistant Spa Manager - Springs
When we opened our doors in 1925 Champneys was England’s first Health Spa, founded on the philosophy that Health, Beauty and Wellbeing are inextricably intertwined. For the last 90 years we’ve been spa pioneers embracing the latest techniques to craft products and treatments that renew you; mind body and soul.
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us.
As the Assistant Spa Manager, you will support the Spa Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the treatment department and provide effective professional management to your team with regards to training, standards and meeting sales targets. With guest satisfaction at the forefront of what we do, you will ensure guest schedules are suitable and extra care is taken at all times.
You will assist in ensuring the team are trained to the highest standards, and are there to assist our guests with any needs they may have throughout their stay with us and ensure they leave wanting more!
You will ensure high standards of presentation and cleanliness are maintained at all times and that your team are supported in achieving their retail and treatment sales targets as set.
As the Assistant Spa Manager, you will have previous experience as a Senior Spa Therapist as well as experience in a managing people and hold an NVQ 2 and 3 or equivalent.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform