Food & Beverage Supervisor (Full time) - The Essex Golf & Country Club
We are currently looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to work in the demanding operation of a prestigious golf and country club. Facilities include a members bar and restaurant serving food and drinks throughout the day.
We require an enthusiastic and hard working individual who has the ability to work with, lead and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the Food & Beverage Manager/Deputy Food & Beverage Manager. This key role will ensure exceptional standards and service are delivered to both Club Members and visitors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience within a quality establishment and continue to maintain the reputation for outstanding F&B service.
- You will have a good knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
- Experience within a 4 or 5 star environment would be an advantage.
- Desire to be a hands-on whilst supervising the team.
- Leadership/coaching skills necessary
Our clubs offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere, are set in beautiful locations and have an inspiring mix of facilities. Our clubs are a cut above.
We are hugely proud of our facilities and the experiences that we offer, so we’ll always make sure that everything is up to our standards. Regardless of the reason for their visit, our clubs are places that people love to spend their time and what makes it so special is that our team place our customers at the heart of everything we do.
If you love welcoming customers and you can reflect our "CARE" values by being Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised then this is the culture in which you will thrive.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted meals on/off duty
- Discount on retail goods
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities