Our Hosts & Reservationists are the faces of our venues, the most important first point of contact for our customers and keep things organised. You will work with your managers to exceed customer expectations and grow your skillset as you progress through the ranks of your career.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining the East London Pub Co. as we are continuously growing our portfolio of venues based on individuality & character.
· Competitive Salary – £12 per hour including service charge
· Increased service charge after you pass your probation
· In-house and external training through Flow E-Learning, suppliers, and team days out
· Clear personal development plans and career progression – We want you to grow!
· 50% off food & 20% off drink in all venues
· Bottomless free soft drinks on shift
· We like to have fun! Big company Christmas party, company awards & more…!
· Refer a friend – Get a bonus when you bring great people on board
· Family dinners
· Free 24/7 support & advice in mental wellbeing, health & finance through the Licensed Trade Charity
· Workplace pension scheme – Don’t worry about your future!
The ELPC is an independent growing hospitality group with a vibrant collection of pubs, bars, and restaurants across London. We have nothing but passion for hospitality and pride ourselves in creating character rich spaces and memorable customer experiences.
Above all else, we “keep it real”.
We are looking for an experienced, confident, and super bubbly Part-Time Host & Reservationist (Thursday to Sunday mostly) for the iconic Lock Tavern in Camden. The Lock Tavern is a Camden institution with two bars, a roof terrace, and a beer garden - it’s the all-round pub that everyone loves with a great selection of beers, fabulous cocktails, and amazing food! And whilst the team like to have fun at work, host amazing gigs, parties, and other events, they also have incredibly high standards and want their customers to receive the best service.
We need a door whizz who can keep a calm and clear head when things get busy with impeccable organisation skills. Our Host & Reservationist will be the first point of contact as our guests walk through the doors - will oversee allocating tables to sections, greeting our guests and bidding them farewell at the end of the night. You will also be responsible for updating our day-to-day reservations, responding to enquiries through our booking system and email, taking phone calls and any other ad hoc tasks relating to our on-site bookings.
This role would suit someone that has previously been a Host or Reservationist in a busy London restaurant or bar. You will be given the opportunity to train, grow and progress your career with the potential to move into a sales or events based role.
· Bold, outgoing, and fun personality (the bigger, the better!)
· Minimum 1 years’ experience as a host in a busy London Bar, Pub or Restaurant
· Experience with Collins, Design my Night or another booking system preferred
· Excellent written and verbal English skills
· Must be available evenings and weekends
· Loves to engage with customers and work as a team
· Ability to multitask
· Ambitious and energetic
· Desire to grow within a company
If you would like to be considered for the role of Host/Reservationist, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status from June.