Are you a Commis Chef / Prep Chef wants to be part of a company which develops you, and work with other Commis Chefs / Prep Chefs who care about the food that they are preparing?
If so, then you are the perfect Commis Chef / Prep Chef for Granger & Co. and you need apply to work with us.
So what do we give our committed and contentious Commis Chef / Prep Chefs:
- Exceptional monthly incentives
- An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company
- A real work-life balance – healthy minds & healthy hearts!
- English courses provided – we support everyone
- All meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome
- A bottle of Riesling on your birthday – hopefully you’ll share it with the rest of us!
- 50% staff discount for you to use within all four of our excellent restaurants
- making sure you are regularly paid isn’t a nice to have, it’s a must.
Experienced Commis Chefs / Prep Chefs are what we’re gunning for but we also value:
- Innate skills - we want to facilitate natural talent
- An inspiring chefs who raise the bar in all they create and possesses great attention to detail
- A passionate approachable individual
We serve classic, freshly prepared, healthy & natural food right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners. Across all four of our restaurants we demonstrate a family approach to nurturing our pastry chefs and wanting to see them progress and succeed in our business.
About Granger & Co.
25 years ago, in a sunny little corner cafe in Sydney, the global phenomenon of avocado toast and ricotta hotcakes first began. Self-taught Aussie cook Bill Granger opened his first ever café serving simple fresh flavours and light, healthy plates. Bill quickly earned himself a reputation for his original approach to dining - communal tables and lazy weekend breakfasts. He was declared by the New York Times as “the egg master of Sydney