Domestic and Housekeeping Assistants - Fareham
Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.
We are currently recruiting for Domestic Cleaners and Housekeepers to work in a our secure adult mental health unit in Fareham.
Our service is for people with serious mental illness and/or personality disorder who need to receive their care in a medium secure environment.
Most of our patients have either committed a criminal offence, or have challenging behaviour.
We admit patients from high secure hospitals, local psychiatric hospitals, prisons and the courts.
As a domestic assistant you will carry out the cleaning of clinical and non-clinical environments.
This could include:
- using spray cleaners
- cleaning hard floors with mops or electric floor cleaners
- using vacuum cleaners or carpet cleaners
- cleaning toilet and bathroom areas –
- You'll do routine cleaning which needs to be done on a daily or weekly basis as well as emergencies such as spills.
- You may also carry out regular, planned deep cleaning on a monthly or annual basis.
- There are a variety of hours available, throughout the week, working between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Sunday.
Requirements Domestic services assistants need to:
- be physically fit
- follow instructions and procedures
- pay attention to detail
- work as part of a team
- take responsibility for their own work
- be able to work unsupervised
- Domestic services assistants need to: