THE BREAKFAST CLUB IS SEARCHING FOR A HOUSE MANAGER TO JOIN OUR FAMILY
- Minimum GUARANTEED earnings up to £28,650 (The more money you all make , the more Tronc you all take).
- Wagestream – access to your earned wages whenever you need them (payday your way).
- 50% discounts on food and drink (including your bar bill) taken off duty for you and up to 3 of your friends.
- 50% off food and 2 drinks free during your Chef De Partie shift.
- Employee Assistance Program offering confidential, free and independent support and advice.
- Your holiday payment includes Tronc.
- Paid breaks (you snooze you don’t lose)
- Your mum (or dad) eats for free!
- Friends with Benefits! - £200 when you refer a friend, T&C’s apply
- Los Cincos – with 5 years of service or more you get 5 days extra holiday and eligibility for private healthcare.
- Clear career progression path,
- Paid volunteering, T&C’S apply
- We are a great supporter of your life outside of work. We promote work-life balance and flexibility (Average FT Line Chef works 45 hours)(or more if you want)
- PARTAAAYYYY – Christmas Party at CHRISTMAS (Yes really) & our infamous Summer Slam (our annual summer sports day).
We’re looking for a House Manager who believes in the power of people and food to make someone’s day. You need to be the heartbeat of your Caf, assisting in directing everything that goes into a plate of food from standards and efficiency to your team’s happiness.
We want you to be proud of where you work. During your time with us we want you to assist your General Manager in generating a culture of loyalty, positivity and opportunity and recognise the positive impact you can have on someone’s day and their career.
You will also be actively encouraged to play a role in your local communities through our volunteering program because ‘taking care of people’ is one of life’s great skills.
We believe in equal access to support and opportunity that exists for all. We celebrate our differences. We want you to help us to continually strive for diversity, inclusivity and an ‘arms wide open’ welcome for everyone.
We believe in the doing the simple things well. Good food with arms wide open welcome. It’s our take on where The Great British caf meets the American Diner. From the magnificent bacon roll to the glorious piled high pancakes all served with a heavy dose of hospitality that makes your heart sing. Quite simply we are great cafs run by good people.
Interested? Apply now and come find out what else makes us so special.