Head Chef - Chelmsford every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people... and wagamama head chefs are the best in the business! they're real kitchen dynamos who bring an enthusiasm that rubs off on everyone in the team and thrills our guests to the core
what makes a brilliant head chef?
- you're a commercially aware leader who ensures your team delivers exceptional food quality through each + every dish served
- you're passionate about people, you care about your guests + your team, creating a positive place to be
- you constantly inspire your team to go the extra mile for our guests keeping expectations + standards high
- you recognise succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline and you are proactive in developing your people
- you ensure your kitchen is always clean, safe + welcoming for the benefit of your team + guests
- you create challenging + achievable budgets alongside your general manager
- through coaching + developing, you lead the back of house team to be the best they can be
maybe you don't have much experience with japanese or asian food? not a problem! what's important is your ability to lead a team under pressure to deliver the highest quality of cooking... we'll teach you the rest
you'll already have strong managerial experience in a fast-paced kitchen. even so, you'll quickly find that wagamama is a pretty unique place to work
we empower our people to achieve great things, giving you the freedom to develop a brilliant team, deliver brilliant results and shape a brilliant kitchen
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer brilliant benefits such as...
- fantastic training
- a brilliant salary + bonus
- free wagamama food
- medical insurance
- 28 days holiday
- optional pension plan
- loads of opportunities for growth and progression and so much more!
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with friends?
want to join us as a head chef? apply today!
at wagamama we're proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!