Assistant Advisor - Health and Bodycare - Bermondsey
Access to our lifestyle portal which has high street discounts, cinema and gym discounts, specifically tailored well-being support and various free training courses.
Employee Payroll Benefits (opened yearly for staff to choose)
- Corporate discounted health and insurance products (PMI, Health Cash Plan, Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, health screening)
- Kids passes getting you discounts to 5000+ family locations
- Dine club membership giving you discounts at thousands of restaurants
- 25% Store discount (from day 1)
- Company Pension
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
- 1 extra day holiday for over 3 years’ service
- 2 extra days holiday for over 5 years’ service
- CTW scheme (after 12 month service)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Planet Organic was established in 1995 and we currently have 7 stores in London with over 300 employees. We are a health food specialist; selling only the freshest, healthiest and most delicious organic or natural food that customers can find, as well as the finest organic skincare, books, juices and take away food.
Each item in every store has been handpicked and carefully chosen. We think long and hard about what’s in our products, how they've been grown and how far they have to travel, so that our customers don’t have to. It’s not just about hard work:
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!!!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
We are looking for people that live and breathe health and nutrition. Ideally you will have a qualification in the area or be studying towards one. You need to have the confidence and ability to impartially advise people on any questions or issues they may have. Bring your smile and your personality with you!!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE DOING
• Know and demonstrate Planet Organic’s customer service standards
• Contribute to the team’s effectiveness to deliver the company’s service standards
• Providing customer assistance in other areas of the store as required, using knowledge of natural products and supplements to inform the customer.
People, Training & Development
• Develop your own product knowledge of Planet Organic products
• Attend/complete training as necessary
• Receiving training from suppliers
Merchandising & Stock Management
• Replenish, facing up, rotating stock and regular price checking in line with company guidelines
• Ordering: some ordering may be required to a greater or lesser extent depending on the emphasis of the role
• Assist with periodic stock takes within the store as required; this may require working additional hours from time to time
Apply now or pop in to the store to talk with any of the Management Team!