As a Holiday Home Sales Advisor for Parkdean Resorts your main objective is to maximise lead to appointment conversion through developing and nurturing strategic relationships with our potential owners via multiple communication channels.
Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, you’ll thrive working as part of a successful Sales Team. The role requires a motivated individual who is an effective communicator and an advocate of the Parkdean Resorts brand and our amazing locations. You will be passionate and have a real drive for helping customers realise their dreams.
You will use your fact finding skills to understand our customers’ key needs and match the right solution ensuring the smooth delivery of ownership appointments whilst exceeding customer expectations throughout the ownership journey.
A little bit about you…
• Your previous experience will allow you to respond confidently to all queries relating to Ownership via numerous communication channels including voice, email, live chat and social media with frequency.
• You will be capable of multitasking and effectively managing your customer base via multiple channels and switching between these when required.
• You will take full ownership of your customer relationships to deliver an exceptional standard of conversations around product and locations.
• As a product expert you will have the confidence to exceed customer expectations with your accurate knowledge around our holiday parks, facilities and ownership lifestyle.
• Your enthusiastic personality will help you to communicate new promotions to prospective customers, using these effectively to generate quality appointments.
• Your proven selling skills will allow you to effectively understand customers’ key needs and matching the right solution. This will allow you to achieve sales targets by identifying and maximising acquisition opportunities and using initiative.
• You will be accountable for daily/ weekly and monthly engagement targets along with quality and appointments to show success rates.
• Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will help you to work closely with park sales teams developing strategic relationships to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey.
• You will be required to proactively manage and update our in house CRM system, paying attention to detail and ensuring this is up to date at all times.
• Throughout the year you will attend trade shows, park visits and other events as required to promote Parkdean Resorts to new and existing prospects to support appointment generation.
This role will also require...
• You to be proactive and results-driven with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• The ability to inspire, build rapport and close appointments
• A high degree of resilience and the ability to adapt you approach to each customer interaction
• A positive and driven approach to work, with a hunger to exceed sales targets set
• Previous Contact centre experience (outbound desirable) however not essential if you can demonstrate the above behaviours.