Kitchen Assistant - Kent
Our Kitchen Assistants are the back bone of our kitchen operation. Working in a fast paced environment, they support the chefs and wider team in running a smooth service, every time.
What makes a great Kitchen Assistant?
Make it Magic: You make sure the kitchen is guest ready at all times, ensuring perfect prep and organisation for a smooth service.
Keep it Fresh: You're always looking for ways to make service and operations better, coming up with new ideas that help the business grow.
Be Sharp: You're an expert on all things policy, process and specs, maintaining a kitchen that meets the highest levels of safety and hygiene standards.
Own it: You understand the key performance indicators your restaurant is measured against and work hard to positively influence these whilst on shift.
Do it Together: You're fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training and apprenticeship programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities