Kitchen Porter – Southbank Waterloo SE1 London
- Full-time, Permanent
- £9.50 PLUS Tronc
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
To keep the kitchen clean and assist chefs in the production of food. This includes cleaning pots and pans, kitchen facilities, storage spaces, equipment, dinnerware & cutlery, keeping storage spaces clean and tidy.
- Maintain a sterile kitchen observing COVID-19 protocols.
- Wash dinnerware and utensils
- Daily, weekly and periodic cleaning of kitchen areas and kitchen equipment
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of store areas
- Keep storage, refrigeration storage and freezers organised
- Report any failing equipment to supervisor
- Report any Health and Safety hazards to supervisor
- Provide porter support with deliveries
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head Chef, Sous Chef or Managers
The benefits of working at Mamuśka! Polish Kitchen and Bar include:
- Free Staff Meals (on duty)
- Staff discounts (off duty)
- Share of Service Charge shared out with Teammates
- Free Uniform
- Two days off a week