Restaurant Manager - South Bank, London
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 basic per annum, plus service charge share, profit sharing and bonuses
Mamuska! Polish Kitchen and Bar – the most-loved Polish restaurant brand in London – has a massive new 220-seat, flagship location in South Bank / Waterloo London, and we are looking for an experienced and dynamic operator to help take the business forwards!
- Assisting the General Manager with all aspects of running the business
- Running specific areas of the business operation, with a focus on the systems
- Help recruit, train and manage a team of Service Stars
- Take responsibility for and maintain high standards across operational areas including delivery service, cleaning, maintenance and inventory.
- Strive for operational excellence while maintaining an upbeat, motivated and energetic team.
- Service Charge shared equally between team
- Staff breakout room with shower
- Free meal on shift
- Staff discounts
To achieve greater financial success you will need to have entrepreneurial drive and be committed to making the business work commercially, and take pride as the numbers get more exciting.
English is a must and Polish is a plus. Proficiency with all forms on digital interfacing including EPOS systems, online menus, MS Office programs and social media platforms are required at the outset.
We are looking for one more Restaurant Manager to work alongside the two amazing Restaurant Managers and Head Chef already in place, to create a powerful team to run this £2 million a year business.
We look forward to hearing from the very best!