Head Chef - Newcastle
Our Head Chefs lead our back of house teams and make sure our kitchens are always on top form. From overseeing day to day operations to training and motivating our teams, our Head Chefs ensure our guests and team members have a great experience, every time.
What makes a great Head Chef?
Make it Magic: You build a guest centric culture that is focused on great food, motivating your teams to share this passion too.
Keep it Fresh: You actively seek out opportunities to improve kitchen performance and stay ahead of the competition, staying up to date with the latest industry trends.
Be Sharp: You inspire others with your passion for excellence, are the absolute authority on all policy and procedure and ensure your kitchen meets the highest levels of safety and hygiene standards.
Own it: You support the GM in delivering kitchen objectives through the team, know your numbers and work hard to make sure targets are met.
Do it Together: You're a leader who cares passionately about creating a fun, high performing kitchen that develops and retains great talent.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Bonus scheme and other incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 33% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Access to our online discounts portal with savings to be had at 1000's of retailers
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities