It’s not the size of the paddle, but how you use it!
Do you have the ping pong skills of Forrest Gump, combined with the charm of Will Smith (Hitch, not Happiness) with the organization of Marie Kondo?
…if not, don’t worry! We will settle for someone with a big personality, experience in hospitality and a genuine passion to play a big part in our ongoing success!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bags of personality to go with a big smile
• Articulate with the gift of the gab (both verbal and written)
• Lots of energy – really!
• Passionate about cocktails
• Experience in a high volume hospitality environment
• Like to entertain a crowd, but equally comfortable engaging guests 1 to 1
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Managing the operation of the floor, ensuring smooth running of service
• Assisting in achievement of sales and profit targets, while controlling costs
• Training the team and ensuring the team is engaged and set for success
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with guests
• Following stock control procedures
• Being aware of compliance, following protocols for health and safety at work, COSHH & licensing legislation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
….it really is as simple as that!
• ME TIME
Paid time off to develop your mental well-being
• CYCLE TO WORK
Interest free loan to buy a bike to use for transport to work
Instant access to your wages as you earn them
• SMART HEALTH
Free access & support with AIG’s six core health & well-being services
• EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
A totally confidential expert service to help when you are facing problems, difficulties, or challenges
• WELCOME EXPERIENCE
Complimentary visit to your site with guests upon completion of your induction
• STAFF DISCOUNT
40% off for staff and 20% off for Friends & Family
WHAT IS BOUNCE?
Bounce has been delivering fun nights out for groups since it launched in 2012 and overnight it turned out we had created an entirely new experiential leisure category. Ping pong remains hugely popular and accessible for all ages and it is best experienced as with friends or colleagues hosted by one of Bounce’s very own Games Gurus.
Bounce also offers its own proprietary tech enabled game, Wonderball, which uses projection mapping technology to create various interactive games, both competitive and collaborative. Wonderball 2.0 is in development and will launch in summer 2021.
We currently have two venues in London, one in Chicago and more planned so if you're a ping pong addict, a fan of amazing cocktails or just love a great night out
you should try working for us!
WHAT IS STATE OF PLAY?
State of Play is a highly innovative creator and operator of technology enabled experiential leisure concepts. For nearly a decade since launching its first concept, Bounce, in London in 2012 the State of Play team has gone on to create, launch and operate several more industry leading experiential concepts in both the UK and the US.
The engaging nature of the gameplay created from taking long established and much-loved activities and reimagining them combined with the venues themselves creates truly playful and memorable social environments, and this can be seen in both our Bounce venues and Hijingo. Curating a state of play for our guests is at the very core of our DNA and what our amazing teams are striving to deliver every day.