Who needs Michelin Stars when you can have ping pong balls?
For us, a chef must think like a scientist, organise like an accountant, plate like an artist and cook like a grandma! So if blue roll is your best friend, and you call your burn scars “chef tattoos” then we want you!
Bounce chefs should:
• Have a passion for food!
• Have a big personality, to go with a big smile
• Knife skills
• Have experience working in a high volume and fast-paced kitchen
• Have lots of energy – really!
• Be calm under pressure
Chef De Partie responsibilities:
• Ensures all mis en place is completed on time and ready for service
• Prepares, cooks and presents food quickly and efficiently consistently delivering the standards set out by the Head Chef
• Ensures their equipment is well maintained, clean and in good working order
• Follows all food safety management processes
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• The usual goodies - Staff food, venue discounts, 28 days holiday, pension
• Career progression and the chance to learn from the best
• An awesome environment you can be yourself in
What is Bounce?
Bounce is the original social entertainment concept and the home of Ping Pong. Combining traditional table tennis, the futuristic Wonderball (it’s what ping pong would be like in the Star Wars films), Digital Beer Pong and the atmosphere of the best house party you’ve ever been to, we have been the game changers in the competitive hospitality scene since 2012.
We currently have two venues in London, one in Chicago and more planned so if you're a ping pong addict, a fan of amazing cocktails or just love a great night out
you should try working for us!
Apply here now!!