Duty Manager - Preston
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Duty Manager in our Preston Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will primarily share our passion for excellent customer service and be responsible for the smooth running of our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. As a Duty Manager you will ensuring the safe operation of the club when leading a shift and constantly looking to improve the service and club standards.
- Oversee Health and Safety and resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Care about our members, so you will seek opportunities to build rapport with them and ensure they are happy with their experience.
- Lead staff and maintain quality standards in all areas.
- Conduct tours for prospective new members, predominantly selling the benefits only Nuffield Health can provide, helping to achieve sales targets.
- Taking ownership to resolve member's queries or complaints, thinking like a member
To succeed as a Duty Manager, you will need:
- To be enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, collaborative spirit as well as a 'can do' attitude.
- The ability to get to grips with our business quickly.
- To be able to swim.
- Sales experience is desirable
- To be a National Pool Lifeguard Qualified (NPLQ) or Highfield. If necessary we can send you on training course.
- To be a team player and show leadership qualities
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £20,000 per annum (Dependant On Experience)
Location - Preston
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.