Food and Beverage Team Leader - Gwynedd
New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Team Leader to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, The Warren, a 5* holiday park in the beautiful Llyn Peninsula, a flagship resort within the Haulfryn group
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, customer and standards oriented food and beverage professional. This busy area is open all day with a various menus as well as accommodating great private functions and holiday entertainment.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- Responsible for consistently providing a hospitable, pro-active, engaging, knowledgeable and attentive service.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Maintain a good working relationship with your colleagues, creating a team that works well together
- Coach and develop teams to their potential; integrate, train and lead the Food and Beverage team
- Recruit junior team to fit the values and touch points of Haulfryn
- Running and managing your team: work schedule, training new employees recruited together with the General Manager
- Optimise and develop the sales of dining areas
- Monitor ongoing profit performance and take appropriate action to achieve or exceed budget.
- Contribute to the wider strategic objectives of the park
- Ensures full and ongoing compliance with Group and legislative Health and Safety requirement
- Manage and report all emergencies and complaints using the procedures set by the company
- Ensure all team are fully aware and accountable for their statutory obligations.
- Any other relevant tasks, duties that may be related to the role
Hours: 42.5 hours per week working a variety of shifts to include, weekends, evening and bank holidays.
What Will You Bring
- Experience within a Food and Beverage Team Leader Role
- Customer Service Experience
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment
- Decision-making skills
- Microsoft office and computer literate to a competent level
- Food Hygiene Cert (can be certified upon commencement)
- B.I.I. Licensee’s Cert desirable
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Food and Beverage Supervisor.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.