Duty Manager -Trafford Leisure - Manchester
As the Manager on Duty you are an integral part of the team responsible for the day to day operation of your facility. The workload is varied, there are no ‘ordinary days’ so we are looking for an extraordinary person.
You will be able to adhere to the Health & Safety procedures, ensuring the comfort and safety of your customers and colleagues. You will have an eye for detail with first class customer service skills and the confidence to communicate with people from all walks of life.
Our Managers on Duty support their teams with strong, clear direction and leadership allowing everyone the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
You will require excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise your busy workload, meeting administrative deadlines and supporting your General Manager with a variety of projects.
Your continuous professional development is as important to us as it is to you and we provide access to a variety of courses and qualifications. A candidate that possesses a current NPLQ, a Pool Plant Qualification and a First Aid at Work Qualification is preferred but is by no means essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will lead by example and motivating employees to demonstrate excellent customer service
- You will delegate duties to staff
- You will ensure customers are stay happy and safe when visiting one of our centres
- You will be responsible for handling cash and payments
- You will use your people skills to deal with customer issues and complaints should they arise
Working hours: Full time 39 hours per week
Salary: Up to £23,000 dependent on experience
What Benefits will I receive?
As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Fitness Membership and Family membership
- Employee health scheme