Front of House and Retail Associate - Gloucestershire
Our beautiful Bamford Wellness Spa has expanded, and we are now looking for talented and passionate Spa Front of House / Retail Associate to join our lovely team.
We will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary £21,000 per annum.
Spa opening hours – 8am-8pm
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven Spa Front of House. With excellent customer service experience and warm and friendly personality. You will be required to greet all clients and ensure they receive a 5* star service whilst in the Wellness Space. You will need to learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge to proactively engage with clients and achieve sales targets. You will also be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Wellness Space. You will follow the Bamford philosophy to the highest professional standard.
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with the all retail products and treatment, classes and recommend confidently and maximise sales to all clients.
- You will be responsible for the maintain of standards in the spa, retail and food and beverage area.
- Manage all client bookings, using our online system, whilst liaising with the Therapist team on their schedules to increase appointment occupancy.
- Ensure all treatment questionnaires are fully completed.
- Support the Spa Manager with any other ad-hoc duties.
- Set up event spaces and host guest/clients
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 2 classes free every month
- Treatment every quarter
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- uniform or clothing allowance, role dependant.
About the Company
Our beautiful serene Bamford Wellness Spa offers a selection of carefully curated treatments, mind and movement classes, each devoted to relaxing, restoring and nurturing your well-being in a gentle holistic way.
We work with the most amazing practitioners and teachers offering a wide range of Yoga, Pilates, Sound Healing and Work outs classes from our beautiful studios.
The new wet area includes a herbal steam room, crystal sauna and a wellness pool.
Our tranquil retail space offers beautifully considered clothing, bath and body and homeware and our healthy organic Orchard café allows guests to relax and unwind and sample our menu created by our in-house nutritional chef with a focus on wholegrain, fresh, organic, balanced, local and seasonal foods.
A truly amazing place to work.
We provide all our employees with in-depth training and knowledge to help provide our guests with outstanding customer service and a unique experience.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details