Massage Therapist - Gloucestershire
Following the expansion of our Cotswolds Wellness Spa, we are now seeking enthusiastic and experienced Massage Therapists to join our team at the Bamford Wellness Spa, Daylesford Farm in the Cotswolds.
Full time or Part-time positions
£24,000 per annum plus commission
The pivotal responsibility of the Massage Therapist is to provide clients with therapeutic and relaxing treatments
- Carefully consulting with clients to understand their treatments requirements and preferences and adjusting techniques to meet their individual needs.
- Maintaining a detailed history of each client, including information like chronic illness, medication, lifestyle, and past injuries
- Informing the client about available treatments and providing advice as to which treatments may be the most beneficial to them.
- Performing therapeutic holistic massages and applying the correct level of pressure to specific areas of the body to improve circulation, promote relaxation, and relieve stress, pain, and injuries.
- Providing clients with advice on posture, relaxation techniques and stretching, for improved general wellbeing
- If necessary, referring clients to medical professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Massage or Complementary Therapies OR a recognised massage qualification of
- International Massage Diploma or Level 3 CPD
- Minimum 1 years massage experience
- A positive, enthusiastic and flexible individual with a can-do attitude
- A genuine interest and passion for wellness/well-being/holistic approach
- Good use of the English language, written and verbal
Our beautiful serene Bamford Wellness Spa offers a selection of carefully curated treatments, mind and movement classes, each devoted to relaxing, restoring and nurturing your well-being in a gentle holistic way.
We work with the most amazing practitioners and teachers offering a wide range of Yoga, Pilates, Sound Healing and Work outs classes from our beautiful studios.
The new wet area includes a herbal steam room, crystal sauna and a wellness pool.
Our tranquil retail space offers beautifully considered clothing, bath and body and homeware and our healthy organic Orchard café allows guests to relax and unwind and sample our menu created by our in-house nutritional chef with a focus on wholegrain, fresh, organic, balanced, local and seasonal foods.
A truly amazing place to work.
We provide all our employees with in-depth training and knowledge to help provide our guests with outstanding customer service and a unique experience.
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford and Bamford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- Two complimentary studio classes every month
- One complimentary Bamford treatment every quarter
- Refer a friend (recruitment) scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Footwear allowance and uniform provided.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.