Commis Chef - Devon
Enhanced Rate of Pay of £11 per hour from 1st June to 30th September 2021!
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Leisure and Span Resort at Finlake.
Finlake is our flagship resort with a customer base that expect nothing but the best and we need an exceptional Commis Chef to join our team.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations around the UK. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Annual Golden Palm Award reward
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
- ‘Live in’ a possibility
What Will You Do
- Maintain high standards of hygiene
- Prepare ingredients for the kitchen team
- Measure dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Deal with deliveries and stock rotation
What Will You Bring
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Relevant experience in the food and license industry
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Experience in a similar position desirable
- Outstanding customer service skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team
- Willing to be trained in other areas of the business e.g. in all our food and bar outlets and learn some basic food preparation skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a small team on shift
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.