Creche Assistant - Preston
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Crèche Assistant in our Preston Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will make sure the care and education that we provide promotes health, growth and development. By caring for a variety of age groups 0 - 15 years old, you will help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
We will also give you a variety of opportunities to help you train in new techniques and approaches. As a Crèche Assistant you will;
- Create a safe, secure and stimulating creche environment - one where children can explore their potential.
- Consider children's physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development through play and education.
- Keep up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
- Plan for art and craft activities
- Plan for active sessions
- Work as team to ensure a smooth running/operation of the department
To succeed as a Crèche Assistant you will have;
- Proven experience in creche environment, including keeping up with the statutory requirements.
- Qualifications such as NNEB, NVQ Level 3/ 4, BTEC or BA (Hons) level.
- Ideally, EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene qualifications.
- A passion when it comes to creating great experiences for children and their families.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,595.20 pro rata / £8.94 per hour
Location - Preston
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 8
*Multiple Roles Available*
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post
We will apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful application.