Personal Trainer Lead - London
In November 2021, we'll open the doors to Nuffield Health at the historic Barbican Health Club. Located on Aldersgate Road, this site will become London's leading fitness and wellbeing centre with connected health services at the forefront of the journey.
Our new site will consist of the Barbican Fitness and Wellbeing Club, Barbican Medical Centre and will partner our new London Hospital at St Bartholomews, the City of London's only independent hospital and the next step in our journey to building a healthier nation.
Our Barbican Health and Wellbeing Centre will comprise of:
- Four dedicated studios
- State of the art technogym equipment
- Dedicated gym zones, including coaching, recovery and athletic zones
- Indoor running track
- Swimming pool
- Medical centre
- Pathology laboratory
Join us as our Personal Trainer Lead at our new fitness and wellbeing centre and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The role is to support the Fitness Manager in the innovation, promotion, delivery and excellence in all aspects of the Fitness arm of the Fitness and Wellbeing offering.
As a Personal Trainer Lead, you will be responsible for managing, promoting and delivering the following;
- Management of Wellbeing Personal Trainers
- Personal Training Administration
- Weekly Payroll
- Managerial Admin
- Health MOT's
- Meet our Experts
- Gym floor service, presentation and maintenance
To succeed as a Personal Training Lead you will have;
- CIMSPA membership or REPs level 3 qualified or equivalent
- An experienced personal trainer with a track record in driving and developing PT revenue
- Proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes, both individual and group. Also has the ability to teach studio programmes
- Has experience of developing strong talent pools and succession plans within their team, and has been involved in training others with regard to technical development
- Has produced management information and instigated action to improve performance and results
- Is able to demonstrate how they have worked with a wider centre team such as working with a FM to help establish plans
In return, we offer a unique working environment in central London that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, in-house academy, career development opportunities and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.